DON'T THROW IT AWAY. WE'LL EVALUATE IT!!!
Return Polymers specializes in the procurement and recycling of PVC (vinyl) waste or scrap. The typical types of product applications include windows, fencing, decking, siding, sheet, point-of-purchase, blister, injection molding, start-up scrap, and powders. Return Polymers has expanded its capabilities to incorporate both pre and post-consumer products.
Return Polymers’ ability to provide a high quality certified product to our clients is contingent on our ability to manage a diverse supply chain.
- Individual homeowner(s) looking to recycle PVC parts
- Local contractor recycling site debris
- National builders desiring a North American wide recycling program
- Fabricators [window, fencing] looking to recycle cut-offs
- Processor wanting to stop landfilling internal scrap and obsolete inventory
- Multi-national OEMs with a multi-plant program
We have successfully developed our supply chain by our ability to listen to clients, evaluate the source, and define a fair market price. Return Polymers then offers support services, on-site certified truck scales and prompt payment to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction. The support services could include 24 hour access, logistic support, packaging programs, guaranteed destruction and / or site audits.